This 12V / 24V DC operated Elkhart Brush Hawk water monitor is designed for wildland firefighting, de-icing and dust abatement operations.
Successor to the now discontinued Sidewinder, the Brush Hawk is a complete “plug and play” integrated solution featuring full CANbus communication, a fully proportional joystick for up/down/left/right and nozzle fog/stream control, and internally sealed electronics eliminating the need for an external control box. A small swing radius and low stow height make this the most compact monitor in its class allowing it to fit well even on trucks with limited installation space.
- 500 GPM / 200 Max PSI
- Vaned 2″ FNPT Inlet / 1.5″ MNHT Outlet
- Field adjustable horizontal Travel from: Left 175°/Right 175° or Left 90°/Right 90°
- Field adjustable vertical Travel from: -30°/+90° or -45°/+45°
- Swing radius: 6.9″, Stow height: 11.2″
- Field adjustable vertical and horizontal electronic stops.
- NEMA 4 rated and auto-compatible with 12 or 24 VDC systems
- Constructed of durable, light-weight Elk-O-Lite® proprietary aluminum alloy.