Remotely operated water cannons from Elkhart are complete integrated solutions. They provide rugged controls with connectorized wiring harnesses ready to go. All you have to do is add power.
These electric operated water monitors are designed for wildland firefighting, de-icing and dust abatement operations; and feature a weather-tight connectorized harness and an epoxy-encapsulated control module.
- 2″ NPT Inlet / 1.5″ NHT Outlet
- 180˚ Horizontal Rotation with -45˚ to +90˚ Vertical Travel
- Flow optimized waterways reduce back pressure and increase range
- Corrosion and abrasion-resistant waterways made of hard anodized aluminum
- Dual, oversized, wide set bearing races to ensure consistent non-binding travel under pressure
- Hydraulically-aligned discharge configurations eliminate reaction forces in both horizontal and vertical rotation planes